Friday, June 11, 2010

You'll Come...




I wanted to encourage you all as we head in to Sunday services once 
again to be praying for the Spirit of God to fall on us as we enter into 
His holy presence. He will be there, but we have to ask for His glory to be
revealed, then be open and ready to accept it. I so look forward to worship 
with you all and lifting Him up with song, prayer and the Word.  


Acts 13:52 Luke writes, "And the believers were filled with joy 
and with the Holy Spirit."  


Ezekiel 36:26, "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new 
spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, 
responsive heart. 27. And I will put my Spirit in you so that you will follow my 
decrees and be careful to obey my regulations."  


Isn't it exciting that we are about to come into His presence, 
and let His Spirit fall on us??  


Keep praying, without ceasing for our services Sunday!!  


Love you all in Him... 


Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment