Saturday, September 11, 2010

How lovely...

So wonderful to worship together at His feet! It is even more wonderful to see visitors there brought by our own. If ONE person comes to know Christ through what we have tried to do this week, then every ounce of effort is SO worth it.

Also it is exciting and incredible to talk with people who are so dedicated to His service that they drive from Greenville to worship with us! Hello?!?! Can't we all take some lessons from that? They are beautiful people serving God with ALL they have and serving people because they love God so much. That's what it's all about.

You know I tend to speak my mind (in love:-) about things because I am passionate about Christ. I am passionate about what He can do in our lives because I have experienced it firsthand. I do not apologize for my zeal in worship.

Let's go forward on our knees asking for the Holy Spirit to be poured out so we have the POWER to accomplish what He wants us to.

Keep praying. Keep reading God's Word. Keep your hands lifted up!

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment