Thanks to everyone who came out and supported revival! Most of you were also there all four services, and I think we are on the right path in doing what God has called us to do.
It was eye-opening for me, and that's always a good thing. Hopefully we can move ahead and keep that spirit stirring as we minister to our community. There are so many things I would like to see happening as we move forward. I tend to think outside the box and that usually gets me those stares of bewilderment I love so much. We have to get outside our comfort zones if we are going to reach people.
As I read through Joshua, I am ever more thankful for Christ and what He did for us. I am constantly challenged as I read, but I find my faith deepens instead of wavering. Read the Word.
Psalm 146 (New Living Translation)
1. Praise the Lord! Let all that I am praise the Lord.
2. I will praise the Lord as long as I live. I will sing praises to my God with my dying breath.
3. Don’t put your confidence in powerful people; there is no help for you there.
4. When they breathe their last, they return to the earth, and all their plans die with them.
5. But joyful are those who have the God of Israel as their helper, whose hope is in the Lord their God.
6. He made heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them. He keeps every promise forever.
7. He gives justice to the oppressed and food to the hungry. The Lord frees the prisoners.
8. The Lord opens the eyes of the blind. The Lord lifts up those who are weighed down. The Lord loves the godly.
9. The Lord protects the foreigners among us. He cares for the orphans and widows, but he frustrates the plans of the wicked.
10. The Lord will reign forever. He will be your God, O Jerusalem, throughout the generations.
Praise the Lord!
I will let ALL that I am praise Him!