Thursday, November 4, 2010

Songs for Sunday...

I mentioned that the songs for the next few Sunday nights are on my playlist at right. Thought I might let you know which ones are for what night!

Nov. 7

"Run"
"Sing to the King"
"Everlasting God"
"Let it Rise"
"We the Redeemed"

Invitation
"Here in Your Presence"

Offertory/closing song
"I Will Exalt You"

Nov. 14

"Where the Spirit of the Lord Is"
"Your Grace is Enough"
"Hosanna" (Hillsong)
"Mighty to Save"
"Agnus Dei"

Invitation
"Lord You Have My Heart" (Delirious)

Offertory/closing song
"Majesty" (Delirious)

Nov. 21

"You Are Good"
"Today is the Day"
"Hosanna" (Baloche)
"Glorious Day" (Casting Crowns)
"The Stand"

Invitation
"How He Loves" (Jesus Culture/Kim Walker)

Offertory/closing song
"It's Your Love"

Now, this can always change depending on where the Holy Spirit leads me, but should be a good guide. There are plenty of familiar songs along with some new ones. The new ones are really easy to learn.

I am hoping and praying for the Holy Spirit to be poured out on these services as we try to bring in people from the "outside" who so desperately need to see Christ in us. But for us, I am praying that we lift up so much praise that has never been seen in Waynesville!!

Let's storm Heaven with our praise!! He inhabits the praises of His people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment