Friday, December 10, 2010

Hope...

What a journey we are on. I think sometimes how hard the enemy attacks the more I strive to know and love God. The enemy is desperate to keep us from reaching people for Christ. He will stoop to the lowest levels and use whoever he can to neutralize Christians.

That said, we can run to the cross and to God's Word and  find ourselves in the shelter of His loving and protective wings.  As easy as it is to get discouraged, it's just as easy to find hope in God. I had this Psalm on my mind yesterday, and I sure needed it today!! Funny that it's for the choir director:-)


Psalm 40

For the choir director: A psalm of David.

 1. I waited patiently for the Lord to help me,
      and he turned to me and heard my cry.
 2. He lifted me out of the pit of despair,
      out of the mud and the mire.
   He set my feet on solid ground
      and steadied me as I walked along.
 3. He has given me a new song to sing,
      a hymn of praise to our God.
   Many will see what he has done and be amazed.
      They will put their trust in the Lord.

This is my prayer for today. Maybe it's yours also. Let Him lift you up. Sometimes it's hard to wait. Especially when you see unrighteousness which looks as if it is being blessed. But God is victorious in the end. Many will see and be amazed!! I am so ready to be amazed!! 

I encourage you to wait on Him. Really, He will come through. This is just a test and a learning experience. Glorify Him in all things at all times. Be thankful. He knows what He's doing:-)

Love and His blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment