Sunday, February 27, 2011

Starting the week...

I SO needed to hear that sermon this morning! What an incredible message for us all to meet persecution head on by praying sincerely for those who persecute. It was an incredible worship service. And it just got better tonight. How thankful I am that God's faithful love endures forever. I really felt the presence of God there in that intimate setting surrounded by people who just love God and want to worship with His people.

So many needs are ahead of us this week. I especially have Marty on my heart this week. I just pray for his strength and courage knowing that healing is in the hands of God, and that He is always faithful. What a blessing Marty is in our lives. He always asks how the CD is going. He will definitely get the first one when it's finished!!

I pray for more people to help out by taking hot meals to Doug and Melissa as she is recovering at home.

There are many other needs and I know you are all lifting up to the Father as well. Remember what Pastor Tim said about staying in the Word...don't forget your Bible until Sunday morning. Read it. It will revolutionize your life and the lives you touch.

Remember that His love does endure forever:-)

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment