Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hope...

From Psalm 37:

"Trust in the LORD and do good.

Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you your heart’s desires.
Commit everything you do to the LORD.
Trust him, and he will help you.
He will make your innocence radiate like the dawn,
and the justice of your cause will shine like the noonday sun.
Be still in the presence of the LORD,
and wait patiently for him to act."

How these words of David inspire me! We have had new energy injected into our project, and we are cleaning up some tracks that need to get out this weekend. We have patiently waited on God to take our five loaves and two fish, and we know He is working! We have enjoyed so much as musicians in the past...great equipment, opportunities, talented people, etc., but we have truly found that being left with an acoustic guitar and a keyboard mean that only God can take that and make something out of it.

We are about ready to go out and take our music and testimony to people, but we sold the last of our old audio gear and are down to three loaves and one fish, lol. God knows what we need to get going, so we wait for Him to act. We know that we have committed everything about this music to Him and to reaching people who so desperately want hope. We trust Him and we wait expectantly:-)

Anita

5 comments:

  1. you are invited to frollow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    If you were to put a follow wedgit on this site, I would gladly follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, I'm so glad to have you as a follower. Since you do not have a follow wedgit on this blog...I found one on your other blog and signed on.

    You are quite a commentor...the kind every blog owner loves to have as a follower. Thank you, thank you for the gracious comment you left.

    Your comment puts the thought in mind that I need to write a post on modesty myself. Seems most churches are so afraid that they'll offend someone by preaching the truth and never give it a thought that at the same time...they're offending Jesus with their silence.

    Anyway, may our God bless you richly and often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I wanted to encourage you two---I have never known God to lead somewhere and not provide. Trust Him. He is awesome! He takes what we surrender and does amazing things with it. I repeat, He won't lead and not provide.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete